A development of 73 new affordable homes, in partnership with Waterloo Housing Group.
Client: Waterloo Housing Group
Location: Springfield Oval, Witney, Oxford, OX28 6EG
Contract Value: £13.8m
Contract Period: February 2017 to December 2018
Description: The provision of 73 dwellings available for affordable housing, comprising of one and two bedroom flats and two, three and four bedroom homes in partnership with Waterloo Housing Group.
Witney is a market town situated approximately 12 miles West of Oxford. It hosts a wide range of amenities including schools, library, cinema, high street and independent retail and supermarkets.
Partner Construction’s services provided on this project include (but are not limited to):
• Land identification
• Management of Planning application
• Technical design co-ordination
• Building Regulation requirements
• LABC warranty requirements
• Highways and infrastructure design
• Full on site construction management services
• Post completion customer care