Sheriff Hutton, North Yorkshire
A development of 12 affordable new homes, in partnership with York Housing Association.
Client: York Housing Association
Location: Mill Lane Avenue, Sheriff Hutton, North Yorkshire, YO60 6SN
Contract Value: £1.5m
Description: The provision of 12 affordable housing units comprising of 8 three bedroom houses and 4 two bedroom houses, on behalf of York Housing Association, 6 of which are available for shared ownership.
Sheriff Hutton is a rural village in North Yorkshire, situated approximately 10 miles from the historic city of York. The village has local amenities including a primary school, post office, coffee shop and public houses.
Partner Construction’s services provided on this project include (but are not limited to):
• Land identification
• Management of Planning application
• Technical design co-ordination
• Building Regulation requirements
• NHBC warranty requirements
• Highways and infrastructure design
• Full on site construction management services
• Post completion customer care
For information from York Housing Association on this development, click here.