Charles Street, Thrapston
A development of 28 affordable new homes in partnership with Longhurst Group.
Client: Longhurst Group
Location: Charles Street, Thrapston, Northamptonshire, NN14 4NS
Contract Value: £2.7m
Contract Period: July 2015 to March 2017
Description: The design, construction and associated works of 28 dwellings, comprising of 5 two bedroom bungalows available for affordable rent, 12 two and three bedroom houses available for affordable rent and 11 two and three bedroom houses available for shared ownership.
Thrapston is a small town in Northamptonshire, approximately 10 miles East of Kettering. It boasts amenities including a primary school, leisure centre, Post Office, shops, public houses and restaurants and also has a sailing club on the nearby lakes.
Partner Construction’s services provided on this project include (but are not limited to):
• Land identification
• Management of Planning application
• Technical design co-ordination
• Building Regulation requirements
• NHBC warranty requirements
• Highways and infrastructure design
• Full on site construction management services
• Post completion customer care