A development of 30 affordable homes in partnership with Futures Housing Group and Rykneld Homes.
Location: Carlyle Road, Stonebroom, Derbyshire, DE55 6HX
Contract Value: £3.2m
Contract Period: February 2017 to February 2018
Description: The design and construction of 30 semi-detached and terraced dwellings comprising of 23 houses and 7 bungalows. Six of the houses are open market dwellings and the remainder are a mix of shared ownership and affordable rent homes.
Stonebroom is a village situated in Derbyshire, near to the town of Alfreton and has amenities including a primary school, Post Office, public house and a church.
Partner Construction’s services provided on this project include (but are not limited to):
• Land identification
• Management of Planning application
• Technical design co-ordination
• Building Regulation requirements
• Premier Guarantee warranty requirements
• Highways and infrastructure design
• Full on site construction management services
• Post completion customer care
For more information regarding this development from Futures, click here.