A development of 14 new homes available for affordable housing and private sale, in partnership with Equity Housing.
Client: Equity Housing Group
Location: School Bank, Norley, Cheshire, WA6 8JY
Contract Value: £1.7m
Contract Period: September 2015 to June 2016
Description: The design and construction of 14 dwellings, 6 available for affordable rent, 3 available for shared ownership and 5 available for outright sale.
Norley is a small village located between Chester and Northwich, Cheshire. Local amenities include a primary school, village hall, convenience store and a public house.
Partner Construction’s services provided on this project include (but are not limited to):
• Land identification
• Management of Planning application
• Technical design co-ordination
• Building Regulation requirements
• Premier Guarantee warranty requirements
• Highways and infrastructure design
• Full on site construction management services
• Post completion customer care