Lime Avenue, Darlington
A development of 16 new affordable homes in partnership with Prince Bishops Homes.
Client: Prince Bishops Homes
Location: Lime Avenue, Darlington, DL1 3AN
Contract Value: £1.7m
Contract Period: July 2016 to July 2017
Description: The design and construction of 16 three bedroom houses available for affordable housing, in partnership with Prince Bishops Homes.
Lime Avenue is within a short distance of a range of shops and amenities, well regarded schools, public parks and transport links to the town centre. It is only a few minutes’ drive to the A1 providing good transport links to the wider region.
Darlington is a large market town which boasts a wide range of amenities including schools, leisure centre, library, theatre, cinema complex, bars and restaurants, supermarkets, high street and independent retail, a twice weekly market and often hosts festivals and events.
Partner Construction’s services provided on this project include (but are not limited to):
• Land identification
• Management of Planning application
• Technical design co-ordination
• Building Regulation requirements
• Premier Guarantee warranty requirements
• Highways and infrastructure design
• Full on site construction management services
• Post completion customer care