Home Court, Thrapston
A development of seven affordable new homes in partnership with Longhurst Group.
Client: Longhurst Group
Location: Home Court, Thrapston, Northampton, NN14 4NZ
Contract Value: £0.7m
Contract Period: November 2014 to November 2015
Description: Development of 7 dwellings available for affordable housing, comprising of 3 bungalows and 4 apartments in partnership with Longhurst Group.
Thrapston is a small town approximately 11 miles east of Kettering, Northamptonshire. It hosts a number of local amenities including public houses, cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, retail, schools, post office, library, leisure centre and a nearby sailing club.
Partner Construction’s services provided on this project include (but are not limited to):
• Land identification
• Management of Planning application
• Technical design co-ordination
• Building Regulation requirements
• NHBC warranty requirements
• Highways and infrastructure design
• Full on site construction management services
• Post completion customer care