Butt Bank, Newbrough
A development in partnership with Karbon Homes of 12 affordable new homes.
Client: Karbon Homes
Location: Butt Bank, Newbrough, Hexham, Northumberland, NE47 5DW
Contract Value: £1.5m
Contract Period: August 2017 to June 2018
Description: A development in partnership with Karbon Homes of 12 dwellings, comprising of 2 two-bedroom houses, 4 three-bedroom houses and 6 two-bedroom bungalows available for affordable rent.
The development is located less than five miles from Hexham, between the villages of Newbrough and Fourstones, Northumberland.
Partner Construction are contracted to provide the design, construction and associated works of the above dwellings. Their Services provided on this project include (but are not limited to):
• Land identification
• Management of Planning application
• Technical design co-ordination
• Building Regulation requirements
• Premier Guarantee warranty requirements
• Highways and infrastructure design
• Full on site construction management services
• Post completion customer care
Four additional four and five bedroom homes are being developed on this site by Partner Homes available for sale on the open market. Further details on Thornton Gate can be found here.