A development of 46 new affordable homes, in partnership with Riverside.
Location: Crow Trees Lane, Bowburn, Durham, DH6 5BU
Contract Value: £4.6m
Contract Period: February 2016 to August 2017
Description: The development and associated works in partnership with Riverside, consisting of 46 residential dwellings, comprising of 6 two-bedroom bungalows and a combination of two and three-bedroom semi-detached and terraced homes, for affordable rent and shared ownership.
Bowburn is situated in County Durham only 3 miles from Durham City. It is located in close proximity to the A1, allowing easy access to the North East.
Partner Construction’s services provided on this project include (but are not limited to):
• Land identification
• Management of Planning application
• Technical design co-ordination
• Building Regulation requirements
• NHBC warranty requirements
• Highways and infrastructure design
• Full on site construction management services
• Post completion customer care
For more information from Riverside about these properties, click here.