Terms of Business of Partner Construction Limited or any other associated company
Partner Construction uses its best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information on our website. However, such information can vary form time to time. While we try to minimise delay in updating the website there is always scope for unforeseen time delays. Therefore Partner Construction cannot warrant that the information is accurate at all times. Accordingly, the information and features displayed must be used for general guidance only and should not be treated as an offer or warranty or as forming any part of a subsequent agreement between us. We do not give advice as to the suitability of any of the offers displayed. Partner Construction sales team and instructed agents should be contacted as they will be able to provide the detailed information about our developments and interior features that one would require to know prior to making an informed purchase.
Conditions of website use
The website is the property of Partner Construction. No part of it may be reproduced in any form or stored electronically or in any other medium without the permission of Partner Construction. For your personal (as opposed to any commercial) use you may store or print material from the Website.
© 2011 Partner Construction LTD
We do not sell or lease information for external marketing purposes.
All information is handled and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The personal information you provide may be used by Partner Construction to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you unless you indicate that you do not wish to receive such information.
Partner Construction will, at your request and subject to proof of identity, provide you with all personal information held about you under its control. At your request, such information may be corrected, added to or deleted to ensure that such personal information is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
Third party sites
The Partner Construction website may provide links to or search results which point to a link to other websites which are not under the control of Partner Construction. You accept that Partner Construction cannot be held responsible for any material on a website which is not under its control.
Partner Construction does not guarantee that access to the website will be continuous or error free. Partner Construction will seek to ensure reasonable continuity of service and early correction of errors of which it is notified.
It is vitally important to you that your personal information is kept safe and confidential. It is equally important that when you communicate information to Partner Construction or Partner Construction communicates with you that such communication is secure.
This policy is intended to make sure that we, Partner Construction, do all that we can to ensure that information and communication with you is kept private.
What kind of information do we gather about you?
• Only information which is relevant to your enquiry.
• Sufficient information to be able to deal with your enquiry without asking unnecessary or unreasonable questions.
How do we use that information?
• We use the information you supply to provide you with the service which you have requested.
• If you allow us to, we may also use the information you supply to provide you with information about other services or products which may be of interest to you.
Your ability to view and correct the information
• We will, at your request and subject to proof of identity, provide you with details of all personal information held about you under our control. Such information may be corrected, added to or deleted to ensure that it is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
Website security and security of transmitting information
• We have security procedures in place for the administration of the website which prevent unauthorised access to the website processes and records.
• Ordinary e-mails passing between both parties are not secure.
Breach of Security
• If you suspect that your data has reached an unauthorised person through us we ask that you provide us with a statement of how any actual or suspected security breach has come to your notice and the nature of that breach.
• We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
• We retain records in electronic form and maintain adequate backup procedures in the event of data corruption or destruction.
• After records are no longer required to be kept they are deleted.
West street , Norham.
Barton Rd , Tingewick , Buckingham MK18
Bishops Way , C...
read more ›